Tuesday, January 21, 2020

New Review! The King's Questioner by Nikki Katz 4 Cranky Stars

The King's QuestionerThe King's Questioner by Nikki Katz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 CRANKY STARS


When one writes reviews for every book they read, they tend to remember details from other books as well. This book brought nothing specific to mind. It was a refreshing story about a people wary of magic but who exploited the ones capable of using it when needed. The settings and people were well expressed, and I soon found myself in the middle of their adventures. I didn’t like the voyage on a ship in such rough seas on my first cruise either so I could sympathize with Luna.


This story revolves around Kalen. A young man, a friend of Prince Cirrus, who has the remarkable ability to see into other people’s minds and unlock their most hidden secrets. His touch on bare skin is all it takes to get pulled in so, he always wears gloves. Everyone knows who he is when they see the gloves, so he is greatly feared. There is something very wrong in the kingdom. It appears that a revolt is near. When Cirrus turns up unconscious, the King has Kalen look for a cause. What he sees will change everything. Off with Cirrus and Luna to solve this dilemma is a life-threatening task. A must read if you want adventure and mystery. I can’t reveal more without spoiling the suspense.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home