Thursday, January 16, 2020

New Review! Winged Passion (Heaven's Heart #3) by Amanda Pillar

Winged Passion (Heaven's Heart Book 3)Winged Passion by Amanda Pillar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Finally the one I have been waiting for Trick and Seraphina!! Amanda Pillar did not disappoint on this one, she really hit this one out of the park. Seraphina knew what needed to be done and did it, she sacrifice herself and ended up finding her match. Trick really tried to fight it, but Seraphina took him down! I was surprised to find Trick to be more of a good soul than I originally thought.


This tells a story of a impossible mission given to Trick and Seraphina in an even more impossible time frame, a week. They really use all the tricks to pull it off. Trick is the perfect cure to Seraphina's horrible ex problem and I was happy to see how that particular story arc ended.


By far, the funniest of the series so far. I can't wait to see what's next.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home