Tuesday, February 4, 2020

New Review! What Are Friends For? by Sarah Sutton 4.5 Cranky Stars

What Are Friends For?What Are Friends For? by Sarah Sutton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 cranky Stars


This book although predictable was told very well. I really enjoyed reading it.


Best friends for ever Elijah and Remi they were inseparable until an accidental kiss neither knew it was the other one.


This turned the friendship upside down as Remi had seen it was him as she ran out the locker at a party being held by her then boyfriend Jeremy she had lusted after him for so long but there were no sparks or butterflies.


Elijah had a girlfriend Savannah and there had been no jealousy until the fated kiss. As I said before this is a different tale to the others and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home