Tuesday, February 18, 2020

New Review! Tied Bond (Bonded Duet #2) by Abigail Davies 4.5 Cranky Stars

Tied Bond (Belle & Ford: Easton Family Saga) (Bonded Duet #2)Tied Bond (Belle & Ford: Easton Family Saga) by Abigail Davies
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Tied Bond picks up not to0 far after the first book. It’s going to be hard to review because I don’t want to give anything away since it is so closely tied to book one. This book was a little more action packed and fast paced then Torn Bond. We are getting a cartel involved now and there is an unlikely link to them and Belle I didn’t see coming.


Belle is adjusting to her life since the tragedy that had her running. She is harboring some secrets and she thinks she made a friend. Not everyone is who they claim to be and she’s faced with the consequences of those actions. Like I said this book is so much more. It’s acceptance and betrayal. You’ll find yourself rooting for Belle from the start and I’m glad she has grown since book one. She is still combative in a way but she is only 21. I really only found one inconsistency and that was her broken arm but maybe I just missed it during that pivotal moment I’m mentioning. All in all a good ending to the duet. I did like this one much more it seems Ms. Davies improved with this story. I have liked her other books and this was no different.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home