Tuesday, March 24, 2020

New Review! Priestess of Storms and Stone (Rouge Ethereal #5) by Annie Anderson 5 Cranky Stars

Priestess of Storms & Stone (Rogue Ethereal, #5)Priestess of Storms & Stone by Annie Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Max is back and ready to fulfill a promise she made to Melody. A promise that will as usual land Max in a realm she doesn’t want to be in fighting a battle she can’t avoid. Amidst all this Max is finding out who she really is and how she fits into the world with that knowledge. She is shouldering great blame when it comes to her sister, feeling gut wrenching betrayal by her best friend, and finding out that she is better with Alistair around. She accepts the ring on her finger and her destiny and gathers her family, friends and paladins and sets out to find Melody’s son Ronan. What awaits Max and the gang is more than they bargained for (not I’m not quoting Fall Out Boy) and it will take all the creatures of Faerie to finally defeat their common enemy once and for all while trying to convince a deadly tree to stop the evil that lurks beyond a sinister gate.


I adore Max and I swear the more ramped up she gets the funnier and her language more colorful. Seriously y’all she called a Kelpie Karen when it acted like a douche and refused to give her a name.


I loved all the tender moments Alistair and Max shared. I felt like a proud mama watching them two fall in love. Finally. I also loved that Max had tender moments with her mom. This story wasn’t all mushy though that battle. Phew!! I just love this series and I have a feeling we are nearing the end and that makes me sad. Though the ending to this one made me a tad angry, but I know Max is an avenging goddess and she will tear the world apart to find who is responsible for this. I have hope so don’t steer Max wrong Ms. Anderson.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home