Thursday, July 30, 2020

New Review! After This (Reluctant Hearts #1) by Liora Blake 5 Cranky Stars

After This (Reluctant Hearts, #1)After This by Liora Blake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This book was phenomenal. I hated the main guy Alec Mason for the first couple of chapters. I thought he was one of those guys who is used to getting his way 24/7. Then he meets Sage, and his world tilts.


There were moments throughout the book that made me laugh out loud. The characters and their witty back and forth banter are what stood out to me. Sage is strong and not weak willed at all. As for Alec, lets just say that he will surprise you. I loved the character dynamic, the dialogue, and how they handle all the drama. It’s a nice change of pace to read a book that trims away the unnecessary drama. This book is amazing. I will definitely recommend it to others.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home