Tuesday, September 22, 2020

New Review! Secret Legacy (The Windhaven Witches #1) by Carissa Andrews 5 Cranky Stars

Secret Legacy (The Windhaven Witches, #1)Secret Legacy by Carissa Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Let me preface this by saying don't read the last half of this book laying in bed in the dark with your cats lurking around. When one jumps on the bed and lightly walks on your legs you'll think something creepy is coming for you. Not today Satan.


I was kind of like ok this book will be world building and in a lot of ways it does but it also gives you a mystery. What is Wade? What is Autumn Blackwood's story? I even thought something was fishy with her dad. Autumn is just a supposed non magical young woman who is accepted into a supernatural college for some odd reason. She moves to the town to live with her father in the family manor. Her family has a deep history in Windhaven which she slowly unravels throughout this book. She discovers powers, discovers deep family secrets and makes friends while her life is flipped upside down in the creepy house.


This book had me coming back for more. I was kind of meh at first but then things started rolling and I was trying so hard to suss out what Autumn was but I really couldn't. I can't wait to read more stories. I hope to see her grow as the series continues. This book has something for everyone. Spooky, a mystery and a love story. I want more.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home