Tuesday, April 13, 2021

New Review! Fandom (Famous #3) by Eden Finley 4.5 Cranky Stars

 

Fandom (Famous, #3)Fandom by Eden Finley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Denver and Mason are former members of boy band Eleven. Denver is clinging to what's left of his career while Mason has run away from the spotlight to his family land. They used to be best friends who were inseparable until that night. Reunited years later because Harley wants a reunion tour. Mason wants no part of it and Denver will do it if his best friend agrees. Together they learn maybe just maybe all they need are each other and that ill fated night was a blessing in disguise.


I really felt for Mason. He felt abandoned by guys who were his whole world at some point. Denver really had a few come to Jesus moments. It was fun seeing the guys together again. I can't wait for Blake's book. I assume he's next?!!!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home