Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Release Blast! Reinventing Devin (An In The Light of Day Novella) by K.A. Graham

 

 


Reinventing Devin 

An In The Light of Day Novella

By K.A. Graham

Genre: Dark Psychological Romance 

Cover Image: Shelbi Millsap Photography 

Model: Elayna Apuya 



Grab your copy here 



I don't live in darkness. Darkness lives in me.



Devin

I'm a joke. A loser. A nobody. They all see me as a game. A game they always win. A game they think I lose. Pink piggy is what they call me. Graduation was their final hoorah and it welcomed me to complete insanity. 


Jackson

She believes my lies. Thinks I'm her tutor. Her friend. But I know the real girl behind the sad eyes, locked away in a mental hospital her parents threw her in. From the moment I looked into those sad eyes, I've been irrevocably in love with her. Will she love me back when she knows my secret?



Add to Your TBR Purchase here: US : UK : CA : AU




There's darkness in all of us.


Micah
I'm a nobody. An outcast. A shadow. I never aligned with the jocks and their fake barbie girlfriends, not that I wanted to. Being invisible worked for me until he showed up.


He showed me a path I never intended to walk, and I slid into his life easily. Too easily.  Now that the devil has embraced me, I crave the heat of his flames.


Quinn
She doesn't think I see her. She's wrong. She's all I see. My dark angel. We're more alike than she could ever imagine. Soon I will make her mine.

I was always good at playing the part of the jock that everyone worships. In reality, I'm the devil with no remorse. It's time to free my soul and rid myself of the rodents.


Purchase Here Add to your TBR




KA Graham grew up in a small town in Oregon. Through the years, her love for writing and poetry, turned into something she had only dreamt of. Writing her own book. She's faced many obstacles in her life, but the love and devotion of her parents has always kept her grounded.

She is an avid reader, blogger and does PA work for a few authors, which keeps her quite busy. Hard rock music lover and horror movie buff, with a love and appreciation for tattoos. Her addictions include copious amounts of caffeine, Chinese food and Haribos candy.


~ Connect with K.A. Graham ~
Email : Facebook : Twitter : Instagram : Goodreads : Amazon : Bookbub



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home