Tuesday, November 2, 2021

New Review! Tears of Salvation by Michelle Heard 5 Cranky Stars

 

Tears of SalvationTears of Salvation by Michelle Heard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I thought Demitri had my heart but Alexei might have just stole it. Who'd have thought the most feared man had a big heart. I mean who doesn't love a man who would burn the world down for the woman he loves?


Alexei is now head of the Bratva but there is one major player he wants to take off the board and that's Sonia Terrero. She peddles flesh and that is against all that he stands for. He also wasn't expecting her daughter Isabella to be someone on his side. Isabella has always been taught to fear Alexei but she hates her mother more. An accident later Alexei and Isabella find themselves thinking maybe the other isn't so bad.


I truly think these two are a power couple. The world could burn around them and they'd come out fighting. It had heart stopping moments and some oh my grab a fan moments. This book has something for everyone. This genre is definitely in her wheelhouse.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home