Sunday, March 27, 2022

New Review! Dead Ahead (Grave Talker #5) by Annie Anderson 5 Cranky Stars

 

Dead Ahead (Grave Talker, #5)Dead Ahead by Annie Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I shouldn't be surprised anymore when I read an Annie Anderson book yet she gets me every single darn time. She warned us that she did something bad but that wasn't what I was expecting. Betrayal and heart break. I mean Darby's heart broke too but so did mine. I even put my kindle down and said are you freaking kidding me? It's not a Darby book if she doesn't have a demon to slay or a rogue supernatural to hunt down.


Darby just wants a vacation and to just relax and possibly get more than an hour of sleep. We pick up where we left off and Darby is tossed back into some demon bull. The Prince of Hell wants her attention and her personal life is falling apart. What more can she do and how much more can she handle?


Arghh loved it! Bishop well i can't say. I love that she has friends that rally around her rather its charging into battle or getting her food and making her rest. I'm so ready for the next one.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home