Thursday, August 30, 2018

New Review! The Kentucky Cure by Julieann Dove 5 Cranky Stars

The Kentucky CureThe Kentucky Cure by Julieann Dove
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Elise has commitment issues. You get a feel for why as the story progresses. She has a relationship with Darren and when she goes home to Bowling Green she sees her first love Ben.


What I loved about this story is how real it is. Now with that said there were times where Elise made me angry with her wishy-washy self. It is refreshing to see that a main female lead character that is scared of commitment. To evoke that much response from a reader, you know the author is doing a stellar job. The story was amazing, realistic, and beautifully written. The dynamic between Elise and her mother is the shining star of the story.


I loved the characters. The plotline was amazing, same for the sub-plots. Overall the story was amazing, and I will recommend this story to everyone.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home