Thursday, August 30, 2018

New Review! Sparrow by Emma Nichole 4 Cranky Stars

SparrowSparrow by Emma Nichole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Amelia and Grayson were high school sweethearts. Then life ripped them away from one another. Over the years, we see the twists, turns, and drama that they go through.


What I really enjoyed about this story is the alternate points of views. Grayson and Amelia’s lives were shown over the years, and how they each grew and changed. The author tackled several hot topic issues in this story. I felt as a reader that these subjects were glossed over. PTSD is not something you escape from overnight. Same for the aftermath of an abusive relationship.


I felt a strong connection to Amelia. She was strong, fierce, and amazing. She survived everything that life threw at her. Same for Grayson, but I think if the story wasn’t so fast paced the story could have been more realistic.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home