Tuesday, October 23, 2018

New Reveiw! Resist and Serve by Sean Caissie 5 Cranky Stars

Resist And ServeResist And Serve by Sean Caissie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Rick Olmos’s memories are scattered because the world he knew is now gone. In its place is a world of oppression, war, and resistance. Rick is going to war to save Gia, a resistance fighter.


From the jump, I was drawn into the story. Action from the start is a good way to hold my attention. The military lingo was on point, trust me I judge big time for that. This story gave me chills as I can almost see this happening in real life.


The action was on point and steadily paced. I really enjoyed the action sequences, it played out like a movie scene. It was reminiscent of Hunger Games books and movies but with a twist of Bruce Willis action movies. I really liked how Gia and Rick interacted with one another. You could tell that that they genuinely had each other’s backs. There are some twists and turns that will have you screaming cuss words at the book.


I will definitely recommend this story to others that like military/dystopian stories.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home