Thursday, October 25, 2018

New Review! For Today (The Avenue #3) by B. Cranford 4.5 Cranky Stars

For Today (The Avenue #3)For Today by B. Cranford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


I loved Ashton and Austin, but I was really in love with Aaron and Simon. You don’t think you need their story because you see so much of them in the other books but then you realize I need their story. Aaron and Simon are couple goals.


Aaron spotted a young man sitting in his favorite spot at his college hangout. A man with a killer smile and an even more beautiful face. When they strike up a conversation it’s the start of something amazing. It’s not without strife and heartache because some people are against gay marriage much less interracial marriage as well. A lot of this is at the hands of his mother. Aaron knows Simon is his one and they make this work.


Simon had seen Aaron from afar but could never catch his attention until the day he plopped himself in Aarons chair. He talks to this handsome man and gets him to agree to a date. Simon loved Aaron right away and knew this man was his future. He knows they are different where Simon is more collected Aaron uses sexual innuendo to hide his shyness. They are a perfect match.


This story is told in three parts that span 18 years. You get to see the beginning of Simon and Aaron and it made me swoon. Their marriage and of course all the nasty horrible heartbreaking things in between. I had tears in my eyes at several points. I hate his mom. That’s all I got to say.


They build a family with Ashton and Austin and their significant others and I loved it. Finn. Sweet baby Finn I loved him as an addition to their story. You don’t think you need their story until you pick this book up and your heart sighs and goes ok this is the story that needed to be told. B. Cranford has a fan in this Cranky girl.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home