Thursday, October 25, 2018

New Review! Ruling the Mob by Kristen Luciani 5 Cranky Stars

Ruling the MobRuling the Mob by Kristen Luciani
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Alright, alright, alright, the second book was just as good as book one. The story picks up where book one left off, and it does not disappoint. The writer is pretty good at giving you just enough information to keep you guessing. Things come to a satisfying head when it comes to an immediate threat, but I suspect that there is a threat closer to home that is being overlooked. This kept me on the edge of my seat because I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop.


The sex scenes between Nico and Shaye are steamy but not gratuitous. There is a pretty nicely done voyeurism scene. This gave the story extra oomph.


I enjoyed the complex story and the dynamics between the characters. The plot was easy to follow, and I am eagerly awaiting for the arrival of book three.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home