Thursday, October 11, 2018

New Review! Suit (44 Chapters #4) by BB Easton 5 Cranky Stars

Suit (44 Chapters, #4)Suit by B.B. Easton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Mothereffing Ken!! I feel like I’ve waited a very long time for this moment. I noticed so many similarities between my husband and Ken. It’s like looking into my life except I never went full punk or dated any one remotely close to Ronald McKnight but boy did I have some winners.


BB is still fresh off the breakup with Hans and just existing. Searching for the next step in her life something to fill the void because that’s who Brooke is. She doesn’t think her friendship with Ken will become anything more because let’s be honest he wears a tie to every event and doesn’t even drink meanwhile BB is all anarchy and booze. When the relationship progresses, she struggles with how to deal with someone like Ken when its nothing she’s every dealt with before. Ken lets her lead and he asks for her opinions on things makes her feel like she matters. Things weren’t all sunshine and roses for BB and Ken though she is still struggling to shake Knight and not jump at every motorcycle sound.


Kenneth Easton is a coupon clipping, budgeting, credit card with perfect interest, stock investing ninja. He might not express his emotions in the conventional way, but he shows in actions and to me that’s important.


I have been waiting for this moment since 44 Chapters. I noticed how much Ken and my version of Ken are a lot alike. We get to see a side of BB that we only knew the surface of and her story towards the end broke my heart. I was glad she figured herself out for the most part even though we are all continuous works in progress. BB and Ken are the classic case of opposites attract and it works for them. This book made me laugh out loud and then cry then laugh again.


I adore BB Easton and her candid honesty even if so much of the book is made up its still real. I wish BB, Ken, Mini Ken and Baby BB all the happiness in the world. I wonder what will be next?



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home