Tuesday, November 20, 2018

New Review! All That We Are by Melissa Toppen 4 Cranky Stars

All That We AreAll That We Are by Melissa Toppen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Miles and Harlow grew up together, with Miles being Harlow's brother's best friend. After high school, Harlow went to college and got married to the guy she dated during college. Miles went to the military, where he served overseas.


They are brought back together years later, both Miles and Harlow experiencing their own versions of PTSD. Can two broken souls help heal each other?


I can honestly say that this book was great. I loved the way the author told the story of Miles and Harlow. They are such a perfect pair. The entire story, I kept waiting for a bomb to drop related to their PTSD, and boy did it ever! My heart ached when you learned about Miles' story of being overseas and how it effects him to this day. I am so glad I got to read this story, it was very moving and touching.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home