Thursday, April 4, 2019

New Review! Devil's Advocate (Devil's Playground #2) by Ashley Jade 5 cranky Stars

The Devil's Advocate (Devil's Playground #2)The Devil's Advocate by Ashley Jade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! This is the book I’ve been impatiently waiting for since I finished book one. The wait was so worth it though. This book was everything and more. It picks up where book one leaves off, and Eden is still caught in the web of deception between Cain and Damien. Who can she trust? Especially when she finds out that her whole life has been one big lie!!!


This story brought the drama, anxiety, and some steamy scenes that had me clutching my pearls. The author really brought her A game with this story. It was non-stop thrills and drama. I had to go back and re-read several scenes to make sure that I had read it correctly.


If you love dark romances with a whole lotta drama, you will love this book. I will definitely recommend this book to everyone.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home