Thursday, August 1, 2019

New Review! Until Joe (Happily Ever Alpha World) by C.P. Smith 5 Cranky Stars

Until Joe (Happily Ever Alpha World)Until Joe by C.P. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


The Wallflowers are back in their best adventure yet. C.P. Smith has created a world of characters that I want to be friends with. In the first 3 books we went on adventures with Calla, Poppy and Sienna. These girls love hard and never leave a Wallflower behind, not even Bernice and Eunice.


Bernice still dreams of the one man who gets her fire burning. A chance encounter where only their eyes met made such an impact she still feels it to her core a year later. Leave it to the Wallflowers to track Mr. Tall, Dark and Dangerous down in this epic story.


Wherever the Wallflower are Murder and Mayhem ensue. This book kept me on the edge of my seat and had my emotions on a roller coaster ride. C.P. Smith has a way with words and will have you falling in love with love again. Do yourself a favor and buy this series. You won't regret it.




View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home