Tuesday, January 28, 2020

New Review! Escape You (A Cole Brothers Novel) by Diana A. Hicks 5 Cranky Stars

Escape YouEscape You by Diana A. Hicks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 cranky stars


If you love books on the mafia, you will love this book.


Tyler met Mia by chance and had a one night stand with no names. This is about all I can say without giving spoilers away. It is full of gunrunning, people trafficking amongst other things.
Rival gangs play a big part.


I have read a few books by this author I have to say this is my favourite. Well written, clearly stating whose who which you definitely need. Traitors are dealt with and their are a few. The FBI want one thing and they don't care who gets in the way to get what they want even if it is one of their own. A little bit of romance is thrown into the mix.


A must read.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home