Tuesday, January 14, 2020

New Review! Sister of Embers and Echoes (Rogue Ethereals #4) by Annie Anderson

Sister of Embers & Echoes (Rogue Ethereal, #4)Sister of Embers & Echoes by Annie Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


This book as Max would say is aces. We come back to see Max fighting a losing battle, her tentative relationship with Alistair and finding out who she truly is. We all know Max is a kick butt hybrid, but she is so much more and when Max loves she loves with her whole soul heck she’s even willing to traverse Hell for you. I’d like to think I would do the same. I mean love makes you do crazy things, right?


Maxima is waiting for her sister to wake up when she is summoned to Aether because a bunch of witches and shapeshifters are dead and it’s up to her and her new job as Sentinel to find out who done it. Along with her paladins her wild goose chase sends her to New Orleans a town which she despises for all it’s dead lingering around not to mention the Goddess that is looking for her. When Max strikes a deal with her, she is led to the one place she has never wanted to step foot in. It’s now up to Max to execute her plan but things don’t always go according to plan in her world. She will experience loss like no other at the hands of a horrible demon that is in relation to someone she is starting to trust.


I love Max. I’ve said it from book one and I’m sure I’ll be saying it till the end. Sometimes she is rash and spontaneous and a hot head, but it comes from a place of love. Something that she hasn’t had a lot of. I was so glad to see Alistair again he seems like a good fit for Max. I’ve always wanted her to have true love. Annie Anderson described these worlds in such vivid detail. I want to hug the sea dragon too! This was another winner in this supernatural world of witches, demons, faes and wraiths just to name a few.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home