Thursday, February 6, 2020

New Review! Julian (Trinity Academy #4) by Michelle Heard 5 Cranky Stars

JULIAN (Trinity Academy #4)JULIAN by Michelle Heard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Oh my!! Be still my beating heart I didn’t expect Julian to be this kind of guy. I love it though and I’m here for it. I want to be kick butt like Jamie in how she stands up to Julian. Just like every couple before them they are couple goals. When he said “You’re everything I’ve ever wanted but didn’t know I needed” I swooned hard and had to lay down.


Jamie is off to Trinity Academy to pursue her dreams. She is the little sister to Della and sister in law to Carter. She figures she has one final night to herself before the madness starts and she meets an enigmatic man at the bar and one thing leads to another. Sneaking out the next morning she’s certain she won’t see him again. WRONG. She soon learns that Julian runs in the same circle as her seeing that Falcon is his brother. They clash and words fly but they agree to just bury it in the past. When strange things start happening to her and with Julian showing up to rescue her each time, she starts to see a side of him that she didn’t know existed. Julian knows loss and that’s why he buries himself in work. He doesn’t have the time or emotions to deal with what comes with it. When he takes home a beautiful lady for a night between the sheets, he finds himself disappointed when he wakes up. When he comes face to face with Jamie and learns all about her, he is mad and feels tricked. He pushes all her buttons yet can’t stay away. When Jamie starts finding herself in danger Julian steps in and vows to never leave her side again.


Phew!! Darn girl you did it again. I loved Lake but Julian is a close second. I wasn’t expecting him to be that way I assumed he was like the gruff emotionless businessman we’ve met in the past and the beginning of this book. I guess the right person does make you a better version of yourself. This book is packed with it all from love to drama and a mystery that will have you guessing till the end. I’m never let down when Michelle Heard writes a book and it’s been a good break from all the gooey romance books I’ve read lately. I finished this in a day and a half that’s how dedicated I was to it. I think everyone should read this series even though this can be a standalone I think you should at least read books one thru three to get a good feel for the dynamic between this book of friends. Heck you want to take it further then you should read the Enemies to Lovers series where we first meet Jamie. Enjoy!!



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home