Thursday, February 6, 2020

New Review! Man Crush Monday by Kirsty Moseley 4 Cranky Stars

Man Crush MondayMan Crush Monday by Kirsty Moseley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Where to start, where to start? I’m usually a girl who has a lot of things to say but for once I’m not sure. Up until about say seventy percent of this book I was like this is too sugary sweet. I have no issues with instalove and things like that, but this was like Hallmark but in book form. I kept looking for Jared’s flaw other than being OCD and a neat freak. He was just normal every guy Dave while Amy was the quirky walking disaster with pink hair. It was almost a walking cliché at times and those sex scenes are like five pages long. Then when we finally get to the drama and action it’s pretty much near the end of the book and it felt like it was tossed in for dramatic effect to solve Amy’s conundrum. That’s when I started to really get into the book. I’m not trying to tear the book down it might have just been that it’s not my cup of tea. I mean Amy squealed every time she saw Jared, I mean I’m surprised she didn’t piddle. Jared was just so kind and nice and he even got her a four-week anniversary gift. Yep he did that. I guess the saying is true for Amy and Jared and that’s when you know you know.


I did like Amy a lot though she seemed very real and normal with a normal girl body. She was quirky and nerdy and hey so am I. Only thing I’m not that Amy is and that’s extroverted. She was that girl everyone loved. I gave this book a four because yes there is a cute story with sexy times in there and Amy seemed very real. I guess I just really loved that part toward the ending. I would suggest this book to people who love sappy romance novels.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home