Tuesday, March 3, 2020

New Review! Dangerous Desires (Killer Instincts #1) by Dawn Altieri 5 Cranky Stars

Dangerous Desires (Killer Instincts #1)Dangerous Desires by Dawn Altieri
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This is the best suspenseful romance novel I’ve read in a long time. Jake and Emma are fully fleshed out. I can easily picture them in my head thanks to the writer’s detailed, but not too detailed writing style.


Everything has its place and time in this book. Nothing feels rushed or unfinished. The murder plot. The love story. The danger. The character development all get equal spotlight. The love story doesn’t take away from the murder mystery and vice versa. I was hooked on page 1. None of the characters in the book feel like space fillers. I really enjoyed this one and I will be reading more from Dawn Altieri.


I give this 5 out of 5 stars. Ms. Dawn has a new fan in me.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home