Thursday, March 5, 2020

New Review! Mercy by KC Decker 5 Cranky Stars

MercyMercy by K.C. Decker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Oh my God. I need all future romance books to be this good. I was hooked from the very first page. It was sexy, smart, and addictive.


Mercy is the most complex character I have come across in a while. I love how her mental illness doesn’t define her, it’s just one part of her. She’s extremely intelligent and interesting. You have to actually have a brain to understand her inner dialogue and I like that a lot.


Dr. Sutton is also extremely well written. You can absolutely sense his inner turmoil and his genuine concern and care for Mercy. Their romance is hot, forbidden, and very very sexy. I loved this book! 5 out of 5 stars!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home