Thursday, April 30, 2020

New Review! The Danger You Know by Lily White 5 Cranky Stars

The Danger You KnowThe Danger You Know by Lily White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This is the best Anti Hero Romance book I have ever read in my entire life. Adeline and Ari are perfect together, both of them sick and twisted, but fit perfectly with each other. Adeline is first seen by Ari after he completes the contract to kill her father and make it look like a suicide. Adeline was 16 at the time, Ari's obsession grew from the first moment he laid eyes on her. He watched her, learned her secrets, protected her from others and herself without her knowing for 7 years before finally making himself known to her. She married a man that stripped away her identity and left her a shell of a person from what she was, a wild and free woman. He helps her find herself again and they fall in love, or their version of love, along the way.


I couldn't stop reading this book, I am utterly captivated by the characters. They speak to the wild part of myself, and the love of the shadows that others fear. I hope to read more like this from Lily White!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home