Thursday, April 30, 2020

New Review! The Epilogue by Michelle Heard 5 Cranky Stars

The Epilogue (Trinity Academy #5)The Epilogue by Michelle Heard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I’m not ready to let these guys go but I’m excited to see what the next generation has in store for us. Hopefully there will be books about the kiddos of these guys. This book takes us from Lake to Mason to Julian and Falcon and shows us how life is going now that they all have their happily ever after. It’s full of laughs at Masons expense and swoon from Falcon. I laughed so hard when Lake said he was a grandpa talking about the other kids. This book was a much needed ending to this series.


I suggest everyone read the Trinity Academy series because it’s not your typical college age romance. It’s so much more and then pick up this novella and enjoy the closure and hopefully beginning of the new pack!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home