Thursday, April 30, 2020

New Review! Falling North (Turner Artist Rocker #2) by Alyson Santos 5 Cranky Stars

Falling North (Turner Artist Rocker, #2)Falling North by Alyson Santos
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Once again Alyson Santos gives us a heart tugging narrative with a music lesson. I wish I had her knowledge of music and maybe if I applied myself, I would understand but I’ll leave that to the professionals the passionate ones if you will. My heart hurts for Xander and Matty and all they’ve been through. The way the protect each other made my heart happy but Xander did it at the expense of his own happiness it seemed. He had such a big heart, but he carried the whole world to shelter his brother. He even gives up what his heart wants and that is Lydia the woman who is meant to skyrocket their career. Lydia is a PR whiz. When she is given an unknown band, she helps them achieve stardom. When she first meets Xander she doesn’t know who he is and is smitten. Sadly, he leaves her at the bar and when they meet again it’s a shock. She knows she can’t rightfully pursue him until her time with them is over, but it seems Xander is giving her mixed signals. She isn’t sure what is holding Xander back, but she will figure it out. She isn’t a quitter. Through the rise to stardom, scheming blackmailing mothers, health woes and the like Xander and Lydia find their place.


I admired why Xander didn’t pursue Lydia at first but come on man no one has rights to someone else. I loved the bond between the brothers. I liked that Lydia didn’t rely on her dad’s status. She paved her own way. I hate Stacy Rogers and that’s all I have to say about that. I can see that Alyson Santos puts a lot of her experiences into her writing and it shows. Her words touch you deep inside. Once again Alyson Santos has written another winner.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home