Tuesday, March 30, 2021

New Review! The Electric Girl by Christine Hart 4 Cranky Stars

 

The Electric GirlThe Electric Girl by Christine Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 CRANKY STARS


I found this story very hard to get a handle on. I was frequently distracted by other things around me. Maybe if the author had written more about the alien characters before they came to Earth, it would have been more interesting. Many times I just wanted to lay it down and not finish. I'm glad I didn't though because the story got a little better as it went on.


It's about a young girl (15yo) whose Mom has cancer. Polly lost her Dad in a car accident and now she was going to lose her Mom. Luckily she has a group of girlfriends that will stick with her no matter what. So when she tells them something strange happened in the Cherry Orchard behind her house they go to investigate. First there was a strange booming sound and then she spotted strange blue lights. When they go to investigate, they see a naked young girl running from them. Unsure what to do, they call the police. Life for Polly and her friends takes a strange turn after that incident. Not wanting their parents to know what is happening, they sneak around.


This is a very strange story but I'm glad I read it. It's not for everyone so only 4 stars.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home