Tuesday, June 29, 2021

New Review! Dead Calm (Grave Talker #3) by Annie Anderson 4.5 Cranky Stars

 

Dead Calm (Grave Talker #3)Dead Calm by Annie Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


I mean what can I say without giving anything away. This is hard. We see two book worlds collide and Darby finds family in people she didn’t know existed until now. She was like an avenging Frodo storming to that mountain to toss the cursed object into its depths. She was an Avenger out to beat Thanos. You get my drift. She had a mission and the girl was going to achieve it. Dead Calm wasn’t without grief though, sadly Darby is no stranger too. She also experiences true love at the hands of Bishop.


Darby knows her brother is after her but isn’t sure where to start to look for him. Azarael is no help with his half truths and thinks Darby needs to do this on her own. He has basically pointed her in a general direction and bowed out. It’s with this common person that she learns what she’s really against. Let’s just say brother dearest might not be the only one who is after her. Someone wants to use Darby up and burn her out with her power to achieve the end goal.


I feel like I can say so much but I don’t want to be that person to spoil a book. Like I said there is a crossover here that I didn’t even see coming till another book. I love that Darby has people on her side. Once again, her mother may rot in pieces for eternity. I mean how can she call herself a mother? This book also broke my heart at the end. I just can’t wait to see where this series goes next.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home