Tuesday, July 13, 2021

New Review! Cursed (Enchanted Gods #1) by K.K. Allen 4.5 Cranky Stars

 

Cursed (Enchanted Gods #1)Cursed by K.K. Allen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


When I heard K.K. Allen was coming out with a new book and it was fantasy, I was on board since that’s been my go-to genre lately. In Cursed is a world building book. It sets the stage for Katrina and her discovery in Apollo Beach and Summer Manor. It’s where the next phase of her life begins after tragedy strikes. It’s where she finds family she never met and possibly a boy.


Kat Summers has always felt different but more so lately. It’s like her thoughts are out of control and causing some strange reactions. She lives a simple life with her mother and I just trying to get by. When she is expelled from school it sets off a chain reaction of tragedy. When she finds herself in Apollo Beach living with a grandmother she never met even stranger things start happening. She just wants to finish school and move on to start her life anew. She slowly starts to like the beach and feels a connection to it. Alec the neighbor isn’t so bad either. She might just make a life for herself here but when she turns 18 Kat changes and her grandmother helps her on her journey of self discovery.


I really liked this book. I’m curious to see where Kat ends up and everyone’s role, especially Johnny. This book has a little something for everyone. I really liked Charlotte and how she’s kind of a built-in confidant to Kat and Rose. That ending though! Who’s responsible? So many questions that I hope are answered in the next book.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home