Tuesday, July 13, 2021

New Review! Ruthless Saints by Michelle Heard 5 Cranky Stars

 

Ruthless SaintsRuthless Saints by Michelle Heard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I think this one is my favorite so far. I mean what's not to love about Carson Koslov? An assassin with a heart of gold but don't tell him that. For all his bad he does good too. Him and Hailey are night and day. The sun and the moon gravitating toward each other sounds like imminent doom but it works.


Carson was ok with his solitary life. He's a trained assassin that's all he's ever known. Not to form attachments he wasn't expecting Hailey. The girl with the smile that lights his world on fire. He tries desperately to keep his distance but she works her way in. Hailey was immediately attracted to Carson. Despite his quiet surly nature she just assumed he was a recluse. She falls for him slowly but all at once. She has no clue about his life and before he has a chance to tell her his job comes knocking on their door.


Arghh. Ok yes this is my favorite one. I like that she's so normal and well he's not. It does have its heart stopping moments and you really feel for Hailey. Yet for all the bad its such a good love story with sexy times. I can't wait for what's next.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home