Monday, August 23, 2021

New Review! Dear Mr. Brody (For Him #3) by A.M. Johnson 4.5 Cranky Stars

 

Dear Mr. Brody (For Him, #3)Dear Mr. Brody by A.M. Johnson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


True love met on a dating app and shared a love of The Lost Boys. No not the sweet Keifer Sutherland movie from the 80’s but a book written by Pen Aster. A retelling of Peter Pan with the main characters being gay. Who knew that Donovan’s favorite book would reflect his life? He talked to this guy on the app, and they shared life stories and discussed the fact that Donovan wasn’t fully out just yet. Donovan thought they connected and when it came time to maybe meet, he wondered if he could through with it. Parker was a college student who worked at Pride House. A place for LGBTQ plus teens to have a safe landing place. His life was good but his crush on his professor was a little problematic. This wasn’t the only guy he was crushing on so what was a guy to do?


“I kissed you, knowing the flavor of your ruin.” I mean what more can I say. I struggled to write this review because I was afraid of giving anything away. I still might hide this. I’ve deleted and typed it a million times. I really loved Donovan and Parker. I liked that it was Vans first experience with a man, and it was beautiful. They were both gentle with each other. Heck I even love Marcos. I need a man like that in my life. All in all another awesome heartfelt yet sexy story by A.M. Johnson


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home