Tuesday, October 19, 2021

New Review! Puck Drills and Quick Thrills (CU Hockey #5) by Eden Finley and Saxon James 4 Cranky Stars

 

Puck Drills & Quick Thrills (CU Hockey, #5)Puck Drills & Quick Thrills by Eden Finley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I've read the end of a lot of series lately and well this is another one. Just like the books I mentioned I'm sad it's coming to an end. This is the story of West and Jasper. A hockey coach and a math professor who doesn't really like hockey or hockey players.


Jasper is a math professor at CU who isn't easy on hockey jocks. He had a hard time in high school because of them. When one of his students wants extra credit he denies him and in storms Westley Dalton. He helps coach CU hockey and his brother is the student. Jasper needs a date to his reunion and West volunteers. West is unsure how he'll make this work with Jasper when he's the guardian of all his siblings but he likes Jasper a lot. This starts the story of West and Jasper.


I did love this series. Watching the guys fall in love through the series was fun. I think a series about the kids would be fun. Who knows?!!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home