Thursday, June 16, 2016

New Review! You Don't Die - You Just Change Channels by Chuck Swartout, 5 Cranky Stars

You Don't Die - You Just Change ChannelsYou Don't Die - You Just Change Channels by Chuck Swartwout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 cranky stars *****

I don't believe that I can do this book justice with my review but I'm sure going to try.



Chuck Swartwout is someone I would love to sit down with a cup of coffee and chat for hours with. In fact this book made me feel more like I was having a conversation than reading a book.



He gives the reader his background, resume and religious beliefs up front so you can see exactly who he is and where his views are coming from.



I've had a lot of loss in my life and am facing my own mortality now, so it took me a while to read this book. Part of me was scared to face loss and another was scared that this author would somehow change my views. I am extremely happy that I read his words. This book made me sit up and pay attention.



There's so much out there that we don't know about the afterlife and spirit world and probably never will. Chuck's common sense approach to this is easy to follow and easy to understand. He's a born storyteller.



I'd love to get into aspects of the book but I believe that I'd do a disservice to the reader. This is a quick and engaging read. To anyone who's experienced loss or has questioned their mortality and the afterlife this is the book for you.

With thanks to Lilac Reviews

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home