Thursday, October 13, 2016

New Review! A Love Letter to Whiskey by Kandi Steiner, 5 Cranky Stars

A Love Letter to WhiskeyA Love Letter to Whiskey by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

While reading this book one song played on repeat in my head. Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley and Allison Krause.



And true to the lyrics of the song this book broke my heart and severed my soul.



Brecks, or just B, and her best friend Jenna are out for a run when B literally runs into Whiskey aka Jamie. She's instantly addicted while still sprawled on the ground. Unfortunately he can't see past Jenna.



A friendship develops but her heart belongs to Whiskey. An addiction is instantly formed, an unbreakable bond and an unbearable journey.



This is the story of B and Whiskey.



Kandi Steiner has a unique writing style that transports you into the story. At times I felt as if I was B. I cried with her and felt the strength and insecurities she felt.



This is a book that I will be reading again and again. Don't hesitate to one-click your copy today.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home