Wednesday, November 30, 2016

New Review! The Stalker by Marina Martindale, 3 Cranky Stars

The StalkerThe Stalker by Marina Martindale
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



*** 3 Cranky Stars ***

He's out there. Everywhere I look he's there.



Rachel has lived with a stalker for years. She's closed out all of her social media and he still manages to find her. He knows everything about her. He contacts her job, her friends and her family. She lives a life constantly looking over her shoulder.



Shane is reacquainted with Rachel at their high school reunion. He gets a front row seat to the Crazy that is Craig Walker, Rachel's stalker. It takes a lot more than that to scare Shane off.



The storyline is great and has potential. I think that this book was long and could have been split into 2 books. At times it felt as if the details were taking over and I wish that some parts could have been left to the reader's imagination.



I do see great potential with this author and look forward to reading more.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home