Tuesday, May 23, 2017

New Review! Treasure Darkly by Jordan Elizabeth Mierek, 5 Cranky Stars

Treasure, Darkly (Treasure Chronicles #1)Treasure, Darkly by Jordan Elizabeth Mierek
My rating: 5 of 5 stars




***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

Clark Treasure is the son of a Tarnished Silver in the small western town of Tangled Wire. He steals a vial of liquid from one of his mother's clients which he drinks, believing it to be absinthe, it gives him the ability to raise newly dead people and to see and converse with ghosts and because of that the army wants him and he goes on the run for 3 years.



Clark believes that if he can live with his biological father Colonel Treasure and his family he would be safe from the army and Senator Horan because of the family's high standing in the west.



His arrogant, spoiled, bratty half sister Amethyst hits on him and he feels an irresistible attraction to her........ His one half brother hates him and his foster mother inexplicably accepts him unconditionally.



A meeting with a specific ghost sends his life in a totally different direction.



I am relatively new to the Steam Punk genre and I confess that I binge read all 3 of the Treasure books back to back. The characters captivated me from the word go and the story line had me obsessively turning the pages. Ms Jordan has steamrolled ( excuse the pun) her way onto my list of favorite authors and I am anxious to read more of her work.



This book deserves a steaming 5 stars.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home