Tuesday, September 19, 2017

New Review! Love Revealed by J.C. Santo 4 Cranky Stars

Love Revealed (Navy Love Series #4)Love Revealed by J.C. Santo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky stars


Marshall is tall, dark and handsome. He's a man's man in every way. He loves his friends and family fiercely and would do anything for them. If he didn't tell you, you'd never guess that he is gay.


Preston is career Navy and buried deep in the closet. He has had bad experiences with coming out so he made the choice to hide his sexuality.


When Marshall and Preston meet sparks fly. Can their relationship survive hiding from the world?
I loved this book. Marshall takes care of all his friends. He's the glue that holds them all together. I fell in love with him in book 1 and now I absolutely adore his character. This is truly a love conquers all. This series is one that I enjoyed even with the editing issues. I look forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home