Thursday, September 28, 2017

New Review! Things Liars Say by Sara Ney 5 Cranky Stars

Things Liars Say (#ThreeLittleLies, #1)Things Liars Say by Sara Ney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This book is a novella but it packs a big story with a big heart.


Greyson makes up a fake boyfriend to appease her nosey sorority sisters. What she doesn't realize is that she's actually tweeting a real life person. A person who she comes face to face with and is pleasantly surprised.


Cal has a typical male reaction when someone named Grey is tweeting his real name around. He set off to find this guy but wasn't expecting him to be a very beautiful her


I loved this little story. It was funny and I adored Cal and Grey. I can't wait to read the next installment!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home