Tuesday, September 26, 2017

New Review! Viper by Alyson Santos 5 Cranky Stars

Viper (NSB #3)Viper by Alyson Santos
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


The last time we seen Wes his life was imploding around him. Having made an epic mistake that left his future with Tracing Holland in the balance. He's now doing the usual avoidance routine thinking his actions were justified. Holland has always been his and now she's not. He's trying to find himself while dealing with serious family conflict. What he wasn't expecting on one of his shame spirals was Miranda who has a serious agenda and Hannah who flips the script on his life.


Hannah Drake is the sister of the infamous Holland Drake. She has always admired Wes from afar. He was the only one she felt she can be her true self around. The artist in her is drawn to the artist in him. Instead of chasing that dream she becomes a lawyer, a country club member with a well to do boyfriend. Hannah has a tendency to go dark. She throws her whole life out the window and runs to Wes knowing and hoping against hope that he will keep her secret.


I hated you Wesley Alton almost as much as I loved you. You went on some epic spirals thats for sure. Hannah is a lot of us rather we admit it or not. That dark place that lives in us and we doubt our self worth or if we are even remotely good at things. It's not a good place to be. That's what I love about Alyson Santos she makes you feel not so alone and tackles real life issues head on. I knew I would love this story and it didn't disappoint me. I might just try to #woowes


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home