Saturday, November 4, 2017

New Review! The Dear Departed by Anne Roebuck 5 Cranky Stars

The Dear DepartedThe Dear Departed by Anne Roebuck
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Mystery, Magic, and Murder...


Virginia Paley, a pretty young widow, attends a séance at her aunt's behest. But instead of finding messages from beyond the grave, she finds that a charlatan has completely taken her aunt in.


Jonathan Bradshaw, a traveling magician and another new attendee, has his own reasons for being there. Together, they solve many riddles and get a little something extra along the way.


I was completely engrossed from beginning to end, I mean, I read it in one day. The main characters developed throughout the story from lost and lonely to healed and open to better possibilities in life. The story simply flowed, it was hard to put down. A must read from this Cranky reviewer.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home