Tuesday, November 21, 2017

New Review! I'll Follow You by Morgan Campbell 5 Cranky Stars

I'll Follow YouI'll Follow You by Morgan Campbell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


There are times when a book grips your heart and then there's the one time it obliterates it. This book did just that. The funny thing is that I don't really want my heart to be repaired.


Melanie is just trying to survive and incident that happened years ago. One moment in time that changed her world and heart forever. Her saving grace comes in the form of two sinfully sexy men.


Slade has love Mel since he met her in college years ago. Despite her thoughts on love and relationships he never gave up. Along comes Nick and his love only grows stronger and more complete. Can these two sexy men break through the walls surrounding Melanie's heart?


From the first page this book sucked me in. The suspense and love along with the eroticism had my heart racing. This series is addicting as is the authors writing. This book does contain sensitive topics but the author handles them with grace and compassion. I highly recommend this series to everyone looking to get lost in a book.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home