Tuesday, November 28, 2017

New Review! Tempting Irish by C.M. Seabrook 4 Cranky Stars

Tempting Irish (Wild Irish, #2)Tempting Irish by C.M. Seabrook
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


When Beatrice was 12 she had a crush on Owen Gallagher. She swooned over him and he treated her like a kid. One-day Beatrice moves to America and her whole life changes. She feels let down by everyone she loves. Even the boy who said he’d always write and be her best friend. She is now back in Dublin but using the name Bree hoping for one more chance to lay eyes on Owen and the people who are her real family.


Owen is rock star through and through. He has always harbored feelings for Emer but she marries Owens best friend. Wild Irish tour is winding down everyone is finding that illusive dream of wife and kids. Owen knows it’s not for him until he sees Bree. Like a magnet he is drawn to her and sets out to win this broken battered girl over.


Let’s start with what bothered me. I think it would have been helpful to have read book one but that’s just my quirkiness. I get they are all Irish but man the word ye was everywhere. It kind of distracted me at times but I told myself it’s for the story. I like that Bree and Owen start taking down their walls for each other. There was some steamy action and some spots that alluded to a big dramatic moment going down but it fizzled into nothing. All in all, a good steamy read with some loving sigh moments.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home