Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Review! Cocksure by K.I. Lynn 4 Cranky Stars

Cocksure (Cocksure, #1)Cocksure by K.I. Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Niko is as cocky as they come. He's a sexy firefighter and he knows it. He lives his life by rules. NO REPEATS..... ever. He's the king of one night stands and that's not likely to change... or is it?


Everly is coming home after a nasty break up. She's ready to start over and live her life by a new set of rules. Little Miss Innocent is gone. When she runs into her childhood crush she's amazed he doesn't recognize her. One night... one well placed post it note... who's going to find out?


This story cracked me up. While the characters were going through the turmoil of life the authors found a way to bring laughter into the mix. While still filled with enough drama and angst, the story took me on one hell of a rollercoaster.


I did enjoy the book but felt like a piece was missing. While not overly affecting the story it did bring my rating down. The characters were well written and the authors did a great job of keeping me entertained.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home