Thursday, January 11, 2018

New Review! Man Flu by Shari J. Ryan 4.5 Cranky Stars

Man FluMan Flu by Shari J. Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Hannah is having a hard time adjusting to being a single, working mom. Her ex-husband moved in next door to her with his much younger lover. While being pulled into a million directions, Hannah reaches her breaking point.


What I enjoyed about this story was the laugh out loud moments I had. The interaction between Hannah and her assistant Brielle are hilarious. Especially when the new guy shows up as the intern. Shari Ryan nailed it perfectly on what it is like when a man is sick. Sorry guys, but it’s true. The situations that Hannah finds herself in are absolutely hilarious at times.


What took me out of the story was the pacing. I thought the storyline advanced way too quickly. The plot twist though more than made up for it though. I had no idea that was coming, and it was perfectly executed.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home