Thursday, February 15, 2018

New Review! Hunter by Eden Summers 5 Cranky Stars

HunterHunter by Eden Summers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Holy crap. No, eff that. HOLY SHITAKE MUSHROOMS.


This was a GREAT read. All of the best parts of a thriller with the heat of steamy erotica, Hunter delivers a fast paced and exciting read. There were literally moments that my heart was actually racing, almost afraid to turn my e-page!I loved the characters. Equally antagonist and protagonist, I found myself falling in love with them. Action starts on Page 1 and you are immediately invested in the outcome. I was really pleasantly surprised by this. Very well-written


I really hope there is a sequel, or even a whole series!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home