Tuesday, February 27, 2018

New Review! No Life, Only Death by Fracheska Fifield 4.5 Cranky Stars

No Life, Only DeathNo Life, Only Death by Francheska Fifield
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Helen’s world has been pretty much been destroyed by aliens. She and Phillip are fighting to save the world, and to get revenge.


The story line behind this story was amazing. Helen was a strong, dominant female lead character which is amazing. The story was action packed and quick paced. All the sub-plots tied in nicely with the main point of the story. I really think that my fellow sci-fi addicts will really like this story.


The only issue I had with the story was the formatting. The lines were double spaced and it just threw the story off a bit for me. Other than that issue, I really enjoyed the story and the surprise plot twist. That was well thought out and well timed.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home