Tuesday, March 27, 2018

New Review! Ever After (Dirtshine #3) by Roxie Noir 4.5 Cranky Stars

Ever After (Dirtshine, #3)Ever After by Roxie Noir
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


I am willing to admit I didn’t need a Liam story. I was firm on my stance that he wasn’t redeemable. Well Roxie Noir proved me wrong and Liam’s story proved to be my favorite story out of the series. So yes, I stand corrected and Liam I adore you so.


Liam is the drummer well former drummer of Dirtshine. He just doesn’t know when to quit and lives the rock and roll lifestyle. Until one day he finds himself lower than rock bottom. He heads back across the pond hoping that this will help him but sadly one day he finds himself once again high and drunk and staring down a train. It’s here he meets a woman who talks him down mainly because she doesn’t want to have to stick around in a foreign country and deal with the aftermath. A year later sheep are his neighbors and he spends his nights stopping inane fights about the town clock.


Frankie just wants to score a job being a costume designer on a major production but for now she’s content working odd jobs. She’s engaged to Alastair is who is a viscount and thinks he can lord over everyone. Frankie only realizes this once they are back in his country. One night to escape the stuffy manor she wanders into a pub and it’s here she lays eyes on a handsome bartender. She starts to question her life as her relationship with this bartender progresses. She finds herself making some major life decisions.


Alright can we talk about Alastair? In the proper British slang he was a right prick. What is up with that mess he had going on and how he treated Frankie? In fact, he refused to call her Frankie. He was a viscount!! Not even a prince!! Liam my dear addict. I apologize for not believing in you. I loved the chemistry between Frankie and Liam. This was more than sex and rock and roll it was about redemption. This was good rock star series.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home